Nice Stock, But Great Leather At Barneys Dallas!

ROMIE-OMIE

Oct 17, 2006
I was there on 9/14 and they had a decent stock but all of the bags had FANTASTIC leather! I was soooo impressed! I will try to remember as much as I can!

VIOLET AND JUANE:

VIOLET WALLET (SMALL ONE)
JUANE DAY W/SGH
JUANE WORK W/RH

THESE TWO BAGS HAD GORGEOUS LEATHER, I WAS SOOO IMPRESSED!

SGH:
VERT FONCE CITY, LARGE ZIP CLUTCH AND HOBO.

TOMATO CITY, ENVELOPE CLUTCH, BRIEF.

OCEAN CITY AND LARGE ZIP CLUTCH. I THINK THEY HAD A BRIEF TOO.

SIENNA DAY

BLACK PT, CITY, WORK, HOBO AND LARGE ZIP CLUTCH. (I GOT THE BLACK CITY W/SGH AND IT IS SOOOO STUNNING!!!)

I KNOW THERE WERE A COUPLE MORE WITH SGH BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER NOW..........

GGH:

MASTIC HOBO, DAY AND LARGE ZIP CLUTCH.

ANTHRACITE WORK

BLACK WORK, CITY, LARGE ZIP CLUTCH AND I THINK A PT.

RH:

JUANE WORK

TOMATO CITY

SIENNA DAY

BLACK CITY, FIRST, WORK AND WEEKENDER

NATUREL FIRST

CAMEL FIRST

TRUFFLE FIRST

MOGANO CITY

VERT FONCE CITY

SEVERAL DARK WEEKENDERS

MAKE UP:
BLACK, VERT FONCE AND ANTHRACITE.

I KNOW THERE WERE DEFINITELY MORE BAGS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM RIGHT NOW! I LOOKED AT THEM FOR SO LONG THAT I HAVE BBAG OVERLOAD!!!

I have to say that the leather on their bags was sooo AWESOME :drool::drool::drool::drool:. Their black Citys were perfect. I looked at all of their black City bags and they were all delicious.

They had one City that was soooo different because the leather was totally smooth and thick and not a single wrinkle, vein or distress mark on it. It looked odd to me because I have never seen one that was completely vein, distress free. Though I know that some people would love the completely smooth leather. So if anyone is looking for one of the above bags, definitely call them because I guarantee that you will be sooo happy with the leather:yahoo:.

Thank you so much for the info.

I would love to see your black city with SGH. I am considering a gh city myself... Do you love it? Is it really that much heavier than RH?

Thank you so much for the info.

I would love to see your black city with SGH. I am considering a gh city myself... Do you love it? Is it really that much heavier than RH?

It is a little heavier, but it doesn't bother me at all! Let me tell you that the SGH is so stunning! I have an Anthra Work w/GGH, but the SGH totally kicks the butt of the GGH!!! The black with the SGH is sooooo gorgeous! Please get one, you will love it! It just looks so rich!

It is a little heavier, but it doesn't bother me at all! Let me tell you that the SGH is so stunning! I have an Anthra Work w/GGH, but the SGH totally kicks the butt of the GGH!!! The black with the SGH is sooooo gorgeous! Please get one, you will love it! It just looks so rich!

Thanks, I am seriously considering that combo. Have you posted pics of it anywhere yet? I wanna see, I wanna see.:P

Thanks, I am seriously considering that combo. Have you posted pics of it anywhere yet? I wanna see, I wanna see.:P

No, I have been too lazy to even take a pic! I have all these bags and I have yet to post a pic here! I enjoy looking at the bags of others that I forget about mine! You should definitely get that combo....It is absolutely stunning and it is 100x better in person than in the pics! Maybe it was partly due to the fabulous leather, but either way it is an awesome bag!!!

^^haha. I understand, I'm really not a picture poster either. I am torn between what style to get..... not to mention color. I'm with you on the leather. The leather on the individual bag is really the deciding factor for me these days. So ordering sight unseen is, well a PIA! lol

^^haha. I understand, I'm really not a picture poster either. I am torn between what style to get..... not to mention color. I'm with you on the leather. The leather on the individual bag is really the deciding factor for me these days. So ordering sight unseen is, well a PIA! lol

Well, all of the SGh bags had yummy leather, so if you order one from there I can pretty much guarantee that you will love it!

That was so nice of you to post all of those choices! It must have been sooo much fun to just look at all of those gorgeous bags- Wow!
Lets see pics of yours...come on get off the couch! LOL!