Does anyone already own the Coach Ergo Signature Hobo in Chocolate?

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Please tell me how it looks in real life, is it as yummy looking as the other chocolate signature Coach bags, i.e. Carly, Legacy? It's the most affordable so far for me and I'm wanting to buy an Ergo belted and a choco siggy. Really loving the Legacy but even with PCE, it's still too expensive for me (sigh...)

I know mommyville's mom just bought one, when she is on I am sure she can jump in and tell you how it looks! :tup:
Here I am!!! LOL... YES, my mom just bought one w/ PCE and it arrived yesterday....SAME EXACT chocolate brown signature color as the Carly....VERY yummy bag! She says it is VERY comfortable and lightweight as well! Hope this helps!!!!

Please tell me how it looks in real life, is it as yummy looking as the other chocolate signature Coach bags, i.e. Carly, Legacy? It's the most affordable so far for me and I'm wanting to buy an Ergo belted and a choco siggy. Really loving the Legacy but even with PCE, it's still too expensive for me (sigh...)
To answer your "color" question...the ergo chocolate signature is exactly the same color as the Carly chocolate signature...the legacy chocolate signature is a bit different, in that it has some black/VERY dark brown undertones... With ANY chocolate signature you CANNOT go wrong. It wont show ANY stains/marks/scratches AT ALL, and goes w/ ANY clothing you wear!~!!!! Please let us know when you get yours and post pics!!! Good luck!!! :smile: