Question: Can I carry ciao ciao for both sides?

rachelinla

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I don't know can I flap the other side for ciao ciao? I have not carried my ciao ciao yet. I have 4 ciao ciaos now. I don't have any problems on pardiso and LAmore prints. Since they are so small characters.

But for spiaggia and pirata, I have the pirata girls and hawaii woman's heads got cut on the outside prints. I just want to flap the other side to show the non heads-cutting to the front. Is that OK for normal wearing for ciao ciao?

I am kind of regretful for the print placements. Can someone tell me, if not OK. I might just send them back lol.

Thanks for your inputs.:yes:

My sister uses her ciao ciao the opposite way b/c she likes the print on the back better, so she flips it over and technically wears it backwards. Although only a toki lover can tell it's backwards. As long as it doesn't bother you, I say go for it!! Flip it around and wear it! ;)

i wear mine fully open i dont like the flap thing
i dont want characters upside down
i prefer to wear it with the long zipper facing out
but i have an adios star that i wear it with the short zipper facing out because thats where my favorite characters are so
i think it depends on how you want it

i wear mine fully open i dont like the flap thing

i dont want characters upside down
i prefer to wear it with the long zipper facing out
but i have an adios star that i wear it with the short zipper facing out because thats where my favorite characters are so

i think it depends on how you want it

i could never wear it completely open! its HUGE!

I wear my ciao ciao with the flap facing me and the large zip pocket to the outside because i like the easier access to the pocket. That's where I put my keys and phone. I didn't like having to lift the flap everytime I wanted to get into the outside zip pocket.
I say wear it any way you want, it'll be fine!:tup: