Purse to car ratio

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I would only purchase an Hermes Birkin as long as my car was at least six times the value of the bag. I feel I'm in the priority zone by doing so. I'm wondering how other bag owners fare....What do you drive? I have a 2001 Yukon XL, a 2007 Infiniti FX 45, and a 2007 Toyota Tundra.

I guess I'm in line with your ratio...I drive a 2007 Lexus GS350 for my primary car, we also have a 2004 Toyota RAV4 for transporting the dog, and my DH's 2001 Porsche 911. You are talking about a ratio of one car:to one Birkin, right?

This one is hard to compare! I could have no car but a very very expensive purse, or the other way round :smile: Perhaps a better ratio is to do purse to salary/income ratio?

well bus or subway would mean no name baggies. not the nice fancy ziplocs. or maybe it does and riding a bike would be the no names....

[i take the train or bus so technically i should carry my stuff around in a plastic baggie.]:lol: I guess it depends on where you reside. Maybe this did not apply to you.

I feel a bit Dr. Suess...

I take my Birkin on the train...
I take my Birkin on the plane..

I take my Birkin to the jail...
I send my Birkin through the mail...

Yes, indeed, I have a car...
It gets me to both near and far...

Oh well, I have just a family car, not a SUV, and my DH yes he has a fancy sports car:smile:
Okay I add.... I only have my driving license since last year December...
In Holland you do not need a car... you can go anywhere walking, biking, hiking, hitchhiking (okay I admit that was a long time ago when I did that), tram, bus, train, metro, motor, scooter,... My DH was flabbergasted that I didn't had a drivers licence and no interest in cars whatsoever.

My DH drives a super old car from his med school days so I can have my Hermes handbags, is that messed up???:P:P AND i def. have more H bags than cars!!! Anyways, cars depreciate...LOL!