Got A New Hermes Birkin 25cm in Black and I am Very Sad!

May 7, 2007
A week ago I purchased a birkin bag from a website that guarantees authenticity. The bag in the photos looked 100% authentic to my eyes... When i got the bag today i took photos of it and i put the photos on the authenticate this section... Someone told me it was not real.. I am so upset right now.. It was supposed to be a gift to my GF.. This is so embarrassing, her birthday came and I really want to give her a gift.. You ladies know how hard it is to get a birkin bag even if you have the money... So i was thinking should i return the bag to the website... Or should i just give the bag to my gf.... I am so confused!! It is true if it sounds to good to be true then there is something wrong... I learned my lesson today.. Here are the pics of the birkin..

Attachments

• S7300001.JPG
    S7300001.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 452
  • S7300005.JPG
    S7300005.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 303
  • S7300011.JPG
    S7300011.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 430
I agree and I would send it back. And if you're worried about disappointing your girlfriend maybe you can print out a picture of it and show it to her with a sweet note saying this is what she's getting etc. Good things are worth waiting for and I'm sure she realises how much trouble you went through and appreciates that :smile:

I agree and I would send it back. And if you're worried about disappointing your girlfriend maybe you can print out a picture of it and show it to her with a sweet note saying this is what she's getting etc. Good things are worth waiting for and I'm sure she realises how much trouble you went through and appreciates that :smile:
That would be nice.. I really learned my lesson today.. You cant buy authentic Hermes under retail no matter what... If i showed her the bag she probably wouldn't let me return it..LMAO.. Thank god she doesn't know about the purseforum!! lol

Agreed. Send it back. Look at the inventory thread under the shopping section. There are bags out there. If you're near a store, tell them your very sad story and maybe you'll get very lucky!!

Agreed. Send it back. Look at the inventory thread under the shopping section. There are bags out there. If you're near a store, tell them your very sad story and maybe you'll get very lucky!!
The nearest Hermes is King of Prussia, or Hermes in New York.. I doubt they will let me buy a birkin.. I don't have time to create a relationship with the SA..lol

How sad! You are a great BF to think of getting this for her. Do a little research and you will find a good reputable reseller to get you what you are looking for. Best of Luck!