Ding dong, special delivery! My birthday goodies from some special people!!!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
OMG! Thanks so much to some very, very special LV boardies!

So, I was just sitting down to lunch today,when I see a car pull in my driveway....who the heck is that? A girl is getting out with some flowers...ahhh, how sweet flowers, I look away for a second, she is going around to the other side of the car....wait she has a big LV bag....wait that's XXXX (my LV SA)!?!

What the heck, I answer the door...

"Happy Birthday! The flowers are from me, but this is from your friends!" OMG, you guys I almost started crying!

I can not believe you guys did this! Everything on the top of my wish list right now!!! Lily mules, trunk bandeau and noisette cles!!! Love the card!!!

These pictures are not that greatest, sorry...my camera is not behaving (the screen is not working :confused1:, well at least it takes pics, but I can't see what I am taking)

bd1.jpg

bd2.jpg

Thanks twiggers and claire for all the organization. Thanks to everyone for making my birthday to special!!! Twiggers, Label Addict, Megs, Vlad, Pursegrrl, LVBabydoll, Bagnshoofetish, spaceytracy, shazarae, Vista, Mid-, loopylorns, slayer, junkenpo, pursenut911, cece31, addy, jazzie, nakolulu, carrie13, kuuip627, Sea0fyears, Rachela, sharbear508....whew!

better pics when I get the camera working!

YAY!!!! I'm soooooooooo glad everything gt there safely!!! And Mary...have a wonderful birthday!!! For everything you do here on tPF....this was just a small token of our appreciation!!!!
big huge HUGS!!!!!!!
And your SA was a doll....hang on to her, she's a keeper LOL

YAY!!!! I'm soooooooooo glad everything gt there safely!!! And Mary...have a wonderful birthday!!! For everything you do here on tPF....this was just a small token of our appreciation!!!!
big huge HUGS!!!!!!!
And your SA was a doll....hang on to her, she's a keeper LOL

She really is!! I can't believe she delivered them herself!!! On her day off, how sweet is that!!