she's like an autumn leaf changing color...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
this bag is absolute love. i was SO RIGHT by waitlisting for the bordeaux without having any idea about the color, but i know my tastes and i like DEEP RED :smile:

finally, my bordeaux mirage speedy has made it home. welcome her to the family! once again spent TOO much time in LV :biggrin: i thought some may find it interesting though, with rumors floating around in the past about hand painted bags, the manager informed me that LV is very close to allowing the hand painting to be done on speedies (size 30 and up) and keepalls. no longer limited to hard sided luggage! not sure when this will come about, but she said the bags will need to be special ordered, will take about three months, and the canvas will be painted before being made into the bag, so apparently already assembled speedies will not be able to be sent in for painting :sad: i still think it's good news! she says they are supposed to be receiving a book with all the different combinations that will be available. perhaps i can get a carryall painted?? :biggrin: oh, and BTW, if anyone is in dire search of the nimbus bags, call atlantic city, they have each size in each color.

okay without further adieu, here is the family's most beautiful member...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

i bought these because of this bag about 3 weeks ago and did i call it or what? i am IN LOVE with my new combination! nicole miller shoes :biggrin:

6.png

7.png

sorry about the crappy modeling pic...:rolleyes: i'm not too good at them. lol.

8.png

9.png

10.png

Beautiful colour.. it's such a deep red! I definetly prefer this one over the black. Is the lining alacantra or suede?

EDIT: Just saw modelling pics - you look great :biggrin:

YAY congrats! i know you've been waiting so long for this. i think i'm the last of the original crazy waitlisters to get the mirage speedy heh.

the bordeaux is LOVELY with the shoes!

Beautiful colour.. it's such a deep red! I definetly prefer this one over the black. Is the lining alacantra or suede?

EDIT: Just saw modelling pics - you look great :biggrin:

thanks :smile: and the lining is alcantra. similar to the color of the multicolor bags but if there is a difference in the two colors, it's dyed to match the bordeaux on the bag.

SHEER LUST!! congrat's:tup:
this bag is absolute love. i was SO RIGHT by waitlisting for the bordeaux without having any idea about the color, but i know my tastes and i like DEEP RED :smile:

finally, my bordeaux mirage speedy has made it home. welcome her to the family! once again spent TOO much time in LV :biggrin: i thought some may find it interesting though, with rumors floating around in the past about hand painted bags, the manager informed me that LV is very close to allowing the hand painting to be done on speedies (size 30 and up) and keepalls. no longer limited to hard sided luggage! not sure when this will come about, but she said the bags will need to be special ordered, will take about three months, and the canvas will be painted before being made into the bag, so apparently already assembled speedies will not be able to be sent in for painting :sad: i still think it's good news! she says they are supposed to be receiving a book with all the different combinations that will be available. perhaps i can get a carryall painted?? :biggrin: oh, and BTW, if anyone is in dire search of the nimbus bags, call atlantic city, they have each size in each color.

okay without further adieu, here is the family's most beautiful member...

1.png

5.png