Interview with a purse company - wear LV?

Here's my dilemma - I recently got laid off from my job of 8 years and I'm back in the interview game. I received a call from a purse company looking for a sales representative. Should I wear my LV Neverfull to the interview? I've worn it to all the others.

Please advise.

I don't know... I personally wouldn't take a high-end bag or something else obviously expensive to an interview. You have no idea how this might affect your interview.

I would do what the others say, I would wear a designer purse, but not the screaming monograms.
Good luck with your interview. Post again to tell us about it!

I would wear ANY bag that you are carrying. I don't think it should matter what bag you carry to an interview, unless of course they are competition. I don't own ANYTHING other then LV, so what, would I NOT carry a purse?

Definitely not. This interview is your first impression, and you don't want the focus to be on your expensive handbag. Like it or not, people form opinions of other people based on appearances and you don't know what your interviewer's thoughts on your spending on LV will be. While it is none of her business, she may come to a skewed conclusion that will affect your getting the job. Go with something more neutral.

I have never carried ANY handbag on an interview. Leave it locked in your trunk. Only carry a portfolio or leather folder with your resume and work samples. There is really no need for a handbag at an interview, is there?