what do you think?

BAGAHOLIC!

Aug 9, 2007
I am a suspended ebay member and my cousin wants to use my computer to open her ebay account and paypal account. She is actually from california and she is here with us for a short vacation. she wanted me to show her how to do ebay but im afraid that it might suspend her account too (because of the same IP address).. what do you think? I just want to make sure that it is safe for her to create an account on my computer before I let her use it for ebay. Thanks!!

i noticed this too and wonder what is going on. you disappeared for a while and now it appears that you are trying to find a way to get back into the ebay system again.

I find it very curious that you start all your threads about eBay. . . including this very similar one:
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/can-i-177185.html

also, you seem to have a lot of trouble w/ items not received. . . why do you have so much trouble w/ eBay and Paypal?
just seems weird to me. . . .

I got 2 items not received and now everything is fine.. as ive said one of the sellers tried to re sell the items that I paid for. she lied when she told me that she sent the item... and now I got my money back. one seller tried to be sneaky too.. she just sent me the item last week and got it last wed.
I never had any problem with paypal except for these dispute that I opened. EBAY? yes, ive said that ebay suspended me and did not tell me the reason why..
Im sorry if you think that the situation is weird.

i noticed this too and wonder what is going on. you disappeared for a while and now it appears that you are trying to find a way to get back into the ebay system again.

I have better things to do than being in this forum. I cant be here 24/7.. if i disappeared for a while that is because I have some visitors at home right now.

I am NOT trying to get back to ebay and I will never be!!! I already moved on.... Im just being careful now and thought it is better to ask questions in this forum before taking some actions not just for myself but for others not to be put in trouble...