I just ordered my first Chanel!!!! ^___^

JuicyME

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
It was sort of spur in the moment because I heard the price increase was going to happen REAL soon- and $300!?! So I wanted to buy it NOW! Haha so since I live in Connecticut, I called Neiman Marcus in Boston.

TAX FREE!!!! :yahoo:
I just paid for shipping..!!

I ordered the EAST WEST flap in BLACK CAVIAR & with the black leather interwoven single strap~ =)

AHHH.. I asked them to ship it later- because I wanted it to be my Christmas present .. so corny, I know. :roflmfao:

But yup!! I just wanted to share the exciting news- hopefully I can take pictures soon!!!

It was sort of spur in the moment because I heard the price increase was going to happen REAL soon- and $300!?! So I wanted to buy it NOW! Haha so since I live in Connecticut, I called Neiman Marcus in Boston.

TAX FREE!!!! :yahoo:
I just paid for shipping..!!

I ordered the EAST WEST flap in BLACK CAVIAR & with the black leather interwoven single strap~ =)

AHHH.. I asked them to ship it later- because I wanted it to be my Christmas present .. so corny, I know. :roflmfao:

But yup!! I just wanted to share the exciting news- hopefully I can take pictures soon!!!

you paid 300 for it??? or the price increase is gonna be 300. Merry Christmas!!