Show us your SIENNAs

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Show us pics of your Siennas. It would be great to see all the different colors and leathers. Nunnla will have to have several posts just to show her brood. True testimony to the phrase "You can't have just one".

I've got a Metallic Army and a Smooth Black. I am so enticed by many others but 2 is enough for me...right now. Though an Olive one looks luscious.

Sienna 3.JPG

Sienna.JPG

SBS1.JPG

SBS3.JPG

SBS4.JPG

OOhhh Lexie! How fabulous!!! I have a wonderful brown Sienna - smooooth leather one too. She's gotta be the best Sienna EVER along with the smooth black.
It's pitch black here right now, so I will be sure to post in the a.m. - my best friend - whatdafriend - she is a bag monger like me. She bought both the brown AND the black...and parted with the brown one!! I was soooo thrilled!!! She's pretty sure she's going to pass down her black to me too, so I'm so excited because it's the smooth leather that really gets to me...it's so soft and squishy - I'm telling you the 2005 Fall Line was the best line...IMO.
I promise promise promise to post the brown in the a.m., k?
I'm going to beg my friend for the black too. She's very fickle and I think she changed her mind entirely. It's good to have a friend like that after 25 years.....:wlae::heart:

Hey Joelle...Does your friend know what she is missing? The Espresso one is gorgeous. I should know...I bought one a few weeks ago on ebay but my Sister has had it ever since. I will get it back one day...I better. I have one pic of her before she stole it from me.

Exsienna.JPG

Hey Kooba goddesses! Here's my Sienna in desert...love her to death! :heart:

I got her last year on a total whim just because I liked the style of the bag (it is a real departure from my others). I literally had no idea how insanely popular this bag would be! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it around here but I have yet to see another one here in the Seattle area IRL. youngster and I are convinced we're the only ones around here, LOL. But please feel free to prove us wrong if there are other Northwest Kooba gals out there!

Attachments

• Sienna.jpg
    Sienna.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 91
Oh wow Lexie!!! That's just like the one I have!!!! Does yours have the gold metal pull or the leather pull on the inside? Mine is the metal pull....the black one that I'm 99% sure I'm getting also must be the '05 Fall collection too because the leather looks like that too....and has the gold metal pull as well.

Pursegrrl - that's a GORGEOUS desert Sienna! Fabulous!!! I would say "oohh - next purchase!" but I have my Desert Marcelle that I love so very much....but redundancy never hurt anyone! :heart:

I'll be back tomorrow!!!!

I have the black smooth leather Sienna just like Lexies. But That brown one is a looker:tup: I dont know know if I would be as nice and let my sister use it. Maybe for a few days LOL.

thanks, everyone...love drooling over all these amazing Siennas! Believe it or not my desert Sienna is the lightest bag I have. Unfortunately I have a stain on one of the lower sides (sunscreen?) and the upper handles have patina'd a little faster than I expected. Anyway she is super smooshy and snuggly...but soon will be going into hiberation when the weather turns...not a good idea carrying her in the rain around here!

XXXOO

Ok, a few more colours, Cognac

SiennaCognac.jpg

And Ivory
SiennaIvory.jpg

Gorgeous bags. I love the Sienna. I only have three though, :angel: espresso, desert and ivory. Love them all. Will try to dig up my pics and post tomorrow.

Maggie, great pics! Love the way you captured them. Your ivory bag is looking really good too!