pics of my new j12

jennipuh

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
hi girlies,

i'm finally posting pics of my new j12. i just want to say thanks to everyone who shared their opinions on my "tough" decision between the j12 and the black jumbo flap. i think i made the right decision. i love my j12. i've been wearing it everyday. hope you enjoy the pics!

hugs,
jenn

p.s. i'm still getting myself the black jumbo flap before the price increase *heehee*

Attachments

• j12 with box.jpg
    j12 with box.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 90
  • j12 close-up.jpg
    j12 close-up.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 181
  • j12 on wrist.jpg
    j12 on wrist.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 298
what's the size of your J12? beautiful!!! i just dont know which size to buy if ever... im here in the Philippines and will only ask a friend from there to buy for me.. whew

OMG gorgeous, I have to have one. do you mind me asking the price? gotta know if I can afford that stunning watch. Congrats!

the price for the 33mm with diamond markers is $4650. i got mine in hawaii where the price is lower ($4250). the sales associates are saying that the j12 prices will go up on september 28th though. i think the price increase will be around $300 - $500.

what's the size of your J12? beautiful!!! i just dont know which size to buy if ever... im here in the Philippines and will only ask a friend from there to buy for me.. whew

it's the 33mm size. my wrists are pretty small, so i didn't want to get something really big. you should definitely get a j12. you won't regret it!

the price for the 33mm with diamond markers is $4650. i got mine in hawaii where the price is lower ($4250). the sales associates are saying that the j12 prices will go up on september 28th though. i think the price increase will be around $300 - $500.

Congrats on your new J12!!! I heard the price is goin up on 18/9:Push:?!