Bag for school...

elli

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
I'm looking for a bag for school, it doesn't have to be a big tote, it can just be a purse but one that's at least 11 inches long so I can fit my (really light) laptop into it. What I would really like is the Watercolor Stripe Tote, the one that was like $168? That's about how much as I'd like to pay, and I can't get nother over $250 because my budget's pretty low. Any ideas? :smile:

Gosh for a big Coach bag? I don't know if you'll be able to find it that cheap unless you try eBay? You might try other brands, post this in the Bags and purses forum and I'm sure you'll get more suggestions then you need!

The messenger bag. I'm getting one for school with the PCE.
$298 with 25% off is about $75 off.
I can't wait to get it.
5706_KHDO_d2.jpg

I have the Hamptons weekender tote from 3 years ago, and its the best! I don't put my laptop in it because it doesn't fit well in there (it has a pretty big screen), but it fits my 2 math textbooks, binder, dance clothes and shoes, I love it! You may be able to find one of the totes on Ebay, you just have to look, it may be easy to find for a good price because they're considered to be out of season (not that I care about that).