I'm bored!! Where is everyone??

You are really out of control!! Okay, let's figure this out. So when exactly did you start this Kooba thing? and how many do you own that you did not buy to re-sell? And you have to count the ones that are coming in the mail also.

The parker is gone...

I can believe that...I just checked for you after I ordered and sent the free ship code!!!

Well my BF got me the bourbon Jillian for my BD Aug 15...Since then I bought the Paige in bourbon (ebay)
the ada in bourbon (he got it from eBay) a sloane in straw (ebay) and I bought an ivory charlie (bloomies, good price but I sold it it was too dressy for me) and I am going to sell my black Meredith (bloomies too, too dressy) Then the MA, (still to come, shipped today) the cognac Lucy (shipping too) and I think my BF has one for Xmas, plus the raisin Sienna (like you had) is another Xmas gift....plus the gunmetal parker if I like it and keep it!...so see you have me WAY beat:yes:

So since I got beat on the bourbon Paige, I got a gorgeous ivory Paige from nunnla, then I got a Paige in bourbon, Sienna in bourbon, (wait let me check my list...)then I got a Carla but decided to sell it, then I got a Jessie in Khaki, a Marcelle(still don't know if it's toffee or cognac there), a Claudia from nunnla, an ivory Sienna from nunnla(that girl has inventory!) and also a Sienna in black and raisin. I am going to get rid of the black Sienna since I know that I'll never wear it, along with the Carla. So who wins?? I think that we're tied!!

Oh my god, it was you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230161676235&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=013

So that means that we started our obsession on the same bag at the same time... Very creepy... Now that's two bags you stole from me... Hee hee hee.

Yep we both got the disease around the same time.....and I am sorry for taking both bags...I didn't know your id then for bidding on the paige. =(

so I did some research on the gun metal Parker.....it is a NM exclusive...sure you don't want to snag one????:graucho: