The 4 Stages of Tokidoki

TokiLoca

daydreamer
O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
Stages of Tokinsanity

Stage 1 :love: - You're in Love
These are so cute!! But way too expensive, I'm only going to buy one bag - my favorite print, my favorite style!

Stage 2 :nuts: - Denial
I'll just get a couple more, they are just soooo cute!! BUT I'M ONLY GETTING ONE OF EACH PRINT!!

Stage 3 :wacko: - The Insanity Sets In
Oh, maybe just a couple of styles in my fave prints? I can't resist.

Stage 4 :hysteric:- Full Blown Toki Psycho!!
Ahhhh!! I LOVE them all!! I MUST have that one, and that one, and that one!! Quit bidding, it's mine!! :cursing:

:busted​

By popular demand, I thought I'd make this an official thread. lol!! :biggrin:

It seems we all share similar experiences once we fall in :heart: with tokidoki. It seems we all go MAD!

... so, what stage are you in?

Hmmm... I'm not in any of the stages... I guess I'm at stage 0 where I think they're super cute and I just wanna buy what I want but don't want too many because I want to be able to use them... *lol* There's no denial or obsession or psycho-ness for me. *lol*

Like everyone else, I started out in Stage 1, where I held FIRMLY for all of 2 weeks. After my second buy, it was the beginning of the end!!:nogood:

Then, like a good girl, I decided to FIRMLY stay in Stage 2, which also went out the window after another week or so. :sweatdrop: Ahhh, I am so weak!:blush:

so .... I guess I can say I'm currently in Stage 3, although I do hop in and out of Stage 4 :P ... I think I'm still in Stage 3 only because I haven't let the madness get completely out of hand ... yet!!:Push:

i am stage 2-3.. there are still a few prints i have nothing of (and i only just got my first foresta recently but i want MOOORE).

it felt like stage 4 the other week when i had ordered an adios star campeggio, a tutti gioco, a tutti cucciolo, a foresta bella & a paradiso ciao ciao just after receiving a citta rosa gioco and a paradiso denaro. but i sold the citta rosa gioco, traded the paradiso denaro, and am selling the tutti gioco (as well as my tutti dolce and spiaggia campeggio) so i feel a bit more sane.

LOL.. That is funny.. I was a good girl and lasted a while in Stage 2, that was broken with Inferno and Pirata..hehe.. So now I have a new rule. No more then 2 bags per print.. But I still need so many to collect, that I have no clue when I'll be done.. I am a proud Tokidoki addict.. :love::upsidedown::shame::cutesy::love:...

I'll never forget when I was just to get 2 bags (L'Amore Campeggio and Foresta Ciao Ciao). I bet my DH is hating my bday and our
anniversary (bday in May 27 and anniversary is in June 13..lol) because that when my tokidoki addiction started.. hehe