SAKS Double Points - LV ...

4Kings

I am wherever He is
O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
WOOHOO! My SA (also the mgr.) of the LV boutique in the Saks in Boston just informed me tonight that LV will now count for the double points! She said she just got the flyer/email in regards to this!
Not to be confused with EGC. (LV still will NOT be included in that)
Happy shopping ladies!:yahoo:

Well, I just came home with my new "toy". I just purchased my Burgundy Mirage Speedy.
With the double points!!
Ooo, I really need to be on a purse ban now. :rolleyes:

UGH I want LV to be included in EGC!

WOOHOO! My SA (also the mgr.) of the LV boutique in the Saks in Boston just informed me tonight that LV will now count for the double points! She said she just got the flyer/email in regards to this!
Not to be confused with EGC. (LV still will NOT be included in that)
Happy shopping ladies!:yahoo:

I know what you mean sphere99. It would be great if they were included. Perhaps in the not so distant future.

I love how the color fades to the bordeaux shade. It looks best in the light. I finally can show/carry my bag out today...no more rain. :yahoo:

what are 'double points' ?

Double points are offered to those who have the Saks or Saks MC card. It pays you a bit of money back, depending on how much you spend. Log onto their website to find out more info.

lnguyen0827 and dell... you can always call another Saks and have the LV sent to you. Depending on the SA, if you tell them it is a gift and (fingers crossed) they will send it tax free. I have my Chanels sent that way.