where can i find a GGH sandstone part time?

I know your pain, I am on a desperate search for a sandstone city or PT with RH, so if I come across a GH I will definitely let you know, I have decided not to settle on the mastic and just try and be patient...good luck on your hunt!!

^^^ yes these sandstones are pretty hard to come across nowadays... good luck guys!

mean while heres some eye candy for ya while on the hunt! I love this bag! :P

Attachments

• Sandstone GGH work front.JPG
    Sandstone GGH work front.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Sandstone GGH work close up.JPG
    Sandstone GGH work close up.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 65
WOW, finally we get to see your gorgeous Sandstone.:nuts: Don't you love this color? Enjoy it.:wlae:

hi Nanaz! yup posted it a while ago on a thread but maybe you missed it? yup definitely :heart::heart::heart: this combo! its truely my fav!!! (for now hehehe) and you have a gorgeous bag yourself there in your avatar... I must say you have GREAT TASTE!:P

hi Nanaz! yup posted it a while ago on a thread but maybe you missed it? yup definitely :heart::heart::heart: this combo! its truely my fav!!! (for now hehehe) and you have a gorgeous bag yourself there in your avatar... I must say you have GREAT TASTE!:P
How did i miss your thread?:shame:i have to check that now and thanks for the compliment.:blush:

OK i just checked your thread and i have a comment there for you. I think Balenciaga has drained my brain out today because i am starting to forget things now.:weird::wacko: