My keeper - Pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Remember my thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/which-do-you-like-pics-180771.html
Well i decided, one GH bag was enough for now and i was missing the RH.:graucho: If i ever decide to have another GH bag it would be in the PT or Work style. :tup:I really liked the Lead color a lot and i decided to go with the Day in RH. I just got it few minutes ago from BalNY and i love it.:yahoo: This one is a keeper. :yes:It is not too dark or light, just the right color for every day use. The leather is very soft, squooshy and evenly distressed. Kim sent me the last one and it is gorgeous as always. Thanks for all your votes and inputs.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3339 (2).JPG
    IMG_3339 (2).JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3340 (2).JPG
    IMG_3340 (2).JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3341 (2).JPG
    IMG_3341 (2).JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3342 (2).JPG
    IMG_3342 (2).JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3343 (2).JPG
    IMG_3343 (2).JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 49
More pics.:smile:
I have been so busy finding the right bag for the past week that i feel exhausted and out of energy.:sweatdrop: Balenciaga really works you out. :PNow i can relax and enjoy my bag.:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_3344 (2).JPG
    IMG_3344 (2).JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3346 (2).JPG
    IMG_3346 (2).JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 59
COngrats NaNaz.. it sure has been a busy day for you.. Lucky~! Steel has been one of my fav colors this season.. You won't be disappointed with this one! CoNgrats again :wlae:

Great choice, great colour, great decision. I know exactly what you mean....I have only one GGH and I'm suffering GH fatique already.

Congratulations. I hope the two of you are very happy! :heart::P

More pics.:smile:
I have been so busy finding the right bag for the past week that i feel exhausted and out of energy.:sweatdrop: Balenciaga really works you out. :PNow i can relax and enjoy my bag.:yahoo:

I know exactly how you feel!;) Glad you found what you were looking for and enjoy! Now if I can only wait until my bag ban is over and get that Plomb/Steel City in RH, then I can relax!:P

LOVE it!:love: Honestly, in the beginning I wasn't convinced but everyone's beautiful pics have really made me fall in love with this color!:heart: Your new Day is just perfect!:yes: Congrats, Nanaz!:tender::heart: