Belted Ergo--too dressy?

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Just wondering, do you think the leather belted Ergo hobo would be too dressy for everday casual use by a SAHM? i really love the tobacco one but if i ever buy a new Coach, I would like to be able to use it everday. Opinions?

I think that's what's the best part about the belted ergo: the fact that it both dresses up and down. if you wore it with jeans and a sweatshirt it would look just as great as if you wore it with slacks and a blouse. I love how versatile the bag is and I think the belted ergo is a great everyday bag. :o)

PERFECT bag for everyday OR dress up for work! I am a SAHM as well and had been eyeing this bag as my everyday bag....in fact I tried it on w/ jeans and a t-shirt and it was still an AMAZING BAG!!!!!!! I wound up w/ the legacy shoulder bag instead b/c I could NOT pass up that chocolate brown signature!!! I wish the belted ergo came in that color!!! But, who knows?? It just might soon!!!!

I agree with everyone else.. I almost bought the belted and I am a sahm, but ended up ordering the regular ergo instead. Only because I am very casual, it was $60 less, and I didnt' know if I wanted brass hardware and the belt thing to be out of style. But I think it's a beautiful bag.. would look great dressed up or down! :tup:

PERFECT bag for everyday OR dress up for work! I am a SAHM as well and had been eyeing this bag as my everyday bag....in fact I tried it on w/ jeans and a t-shirt and it was still an AMAZING BAG!!!!!!! I wound up w/ the legacy shoulder bag instead b/c I could NOT pass up that chocolate brown signature!!! I wish the belted ergo came in that color!!! But, who knows?? It just might soon!!!!

Mommyville, I've also been eyeing the chocolate legacy you bought! That is a beauty!!! Same as you, i was wishing the ergo came in that color! But I'll probably pass on the Legacy as Ergo is more affordable for me.

I love the belted ergo:heart: I agree that it can dress-up or dress-down.:yes: I just got the natural ergo vanchetta leather (color is actually more rust or whiskey) It is really pretty but, the more I try it on the more I want a longer strap. I am thinking about opting for the belted leather ergo tobacco:smile:

I think the belted ergo is a great bag because you can dress it up or down. I tend to be pretty casual much of the time so I often just carry my ergo or my new slim flap; it's great to have an everyday bag that's so versatile!

I know a lot of people are gonna make the crazy face.... but I'm starting to be torn between the belted Ergo and a Legacy Shoulder Bag for PCE..... I was at Coach today to COMPARE AND CONTRAST and I'm starting to be really, really torn....

The belted Ergo is both dressy and casual at the same time....which seems almost impossible but it looked great on my shoulder w/ my suit on...yet I knew it'd look fine in jeans for the mall...