Question about Vernis Reade

The OLDER style reade's do NOT have a zippered pocket they have a cell phone pocket and a flat pocket. The newer ones have just a zipered one. I had an older style and sold it and I really like the flat pocket...so the answer to your questions is yes they come in both but you wont be able to buy new from LV the one without zipper so if you buy off ebay do it carefully!!

The OLDER style reade's do NOT have a zippered pocket they have a cell phone pocket and a flat pocket. The newer ones have just a zipered one. I had an older style and sold it and I really like the flat pocket...so the answer to your questions is yes they come in both but you wont be able to buy new from LV the one without zipper so if you buy off ebay do it carefully!!

Older as in how old?

the robert wilson only has an inside pocket with no zipper
this came out in 2003 I think

here is one from 2001

I believe the reade GM has a pocket but no zipper...

the reade MM has a patch pocket and cell phone pocket
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

and that is from 2002
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

LOL Bag Fetish I read every single post except yours!!! Hahaha!! :lol:

Anyway, I would think that it would be impractical to put a cell and patch pocket in the Reade PM. The bag is already small enough!

Hi ! my aunt was gifted w/ LV Vernis Perle Reade Tote in color white maybe 15 or more years ago. While we were going through her stuffs in the attic we found this bag. It was a bit discoloured , lining is dirty w flaws on the edges.She asked me to authenticate as she does not know if its real or not. I checked the bag.Details: 1 The Monogram design was on point. Even the LV near the straps/handles did not overlap
2. The hardware is a it old and greenish
3.the zipper has the lock w/ LV on it.
4.The stitches and color of the thread were on point
5. The straps are aging gracefully
The only thing missing is the date code .I think the owner had the inner lining change thats why it is
w