It seems like everytime I check out the Koobas on Ebay, there are 20 more!

Shewolfy...while we/re passing the time waiting for the MA auction to end...we can check this out if it's real it's a fab price and nice color paige

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Kooba-...QQcmdZViewItem:wlae:

I saw that. The seller has another shiny Kooba for the same price. It looks authentic and I think that it's supposed to be khaki. Great price. Don't tempt me!!! You bad bad enabler. :smile: I am like a second from snapping it up out of compulsion!

Anyone else notice this?

Definitely noticed this! There is a decided ebb and flow to the number of Koobas listed on ebay. I usually expect it to peak after a sample sale but this is actually a bit past the sale.

Maybe those who held off due to slow summer sales are breaking out the goods now....

Whatever the case, all I can say is ....Oy. My wallet doesn't need this! :drool:

Definitely noticed this! There is a decided ebb and flow to the number of Koobas listed on ebay. I usually expect it to peak after a sample sale but this is actually a bit past the sale.

Maybe those who held off due to slow summer sales are breaking out the goods now....

Whatever the case, all I can say is ....Oy. My wallet doesn't need this! :drool:

Nor mine, LOL