DELETED

Haha! You shoul've said "ahh, they've been around 20 years and yet you still can't pronounce it right? BTW, they been around 150+ years and it's pronounced 'loui veeton'!"

Congrats on your new acquisition!

Sounds like she's terribly jealous, has bad taste, and is unintelligent...good thing you didn't waste your time with a response...I think it's time to start toting some of your beautiful bags to school, though...I think your bags would be able to defend you better against this scrutiny than mere words would be able to!

There are tons of LV haters out there...I just ignore them. If ANYONE says ANYTHING about my bag though and I can hear it I would definitely say something back. Good for you for keeping your cool.

If I were in your situation, I would've said something to her like if you're gonna insult the brand next time make sure you educate yourself on how to properly pronunce the name first :roflmfao: Loos...voot'en!! (If anyone's into Russell Peters you would understand ;))

People can be very judgmental, I have friend saying similar things too, but I just totally ignore what he said, cause in the end , no matter how much he trashed about LV, it doesn't change me in anyway.Even one of my best friend who is also and LV lover, also made judgment to my Suhali bracelet, saying it is too expensive and no point to get that bracelet, I should get a bag instead.But what the hell, I am happy and confident with watever decision that i made.