just feeling blue...

hey gals, woke up feeling quite down today .... huge knot deep inside my tummy and feeling bleh. I don't know if it's feeling particularly bad because it's sept 11. (i didn't get physically hurt, wasn't at the site when it happened but I lost some colleagues from other departments)

I'm not feeling any better about my current situation and I keep on wanting to find ways and reasons to get out but I don't dare to take the risk and get out. :sad: I tell myself I can get through this but sometimes it seems too long and i feel like i'm wasting my time and money.

Lots of other problems and issues related to my situation that i'm dealing with as well.... insurance, apartment etc.

Just wanted to get some hugs and vent about it ... :Push: sorry for being a depressed grouch :P

thanks for hearing me out

bigarmhug.gif

come get some sugar from the shoo...

Thanks for your hugs and beautiful flowers gals!

Shooo, give me suuuuugaaaaar..... Heh you're a riot.... i think that inn you're directing me to will create MORE problems.... LOL

Boxermom, thanks for your love and support as always *big hugs* I hope you're doing well =)

Rothjess, you;re a sweetie, you give me too much credit. talking is the easy part... i wish i could do something about it... =P