So happy, yet so sad.....

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Been in lust with the small venetia le for a while.
Regular one is too big for me.
Found an authentic one on ebay - yay - but it's petal pink so it will have to sit in a dust bag till spring:sad: I hate that!! So I'm super psyched, yet a little sad:crybaby:

^^That's completely untrue. Colors are not limited to certain seasons. If they were, they wouldn't make winter coats in every color of the rainbow. Your bag would pop against a black top and a dark pair of jeans. I don't believe in rules when it comes to fashion.

wear it with a dark shade of pink and a another dark color and it will really emphasize the unique petal pink color, i saw this bag on ebay. i stalk ebay daily for deals on venetia, and i haven't seen one for a long time that i loved, but i keep trying.

wear it with a dark shade of pink and a another dark color and it will really emphasize the unique petal pink color, i saw this bag on ebay. i stalk ebay daily for deals on venetia, and i haven't seen one for a long time that i loved, but i keep trying.

I love the small Venetia - Think I'm going to have to stalk ebay for a black one too! Then I'm on a purse ban:smile:

Congrats on your baby venetia! I think that if you want to wear it now you should wear it! Depending on the weather and what else in your outfit it should look fine - and fall doesn't officially start until later this month anyway.