New Perfume: Hermes Kelly Caleche

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
My SA just sent me some of this and I love it! I am normally not drawn to flowery type perfume but this one is wonderful.

Here's description from the website:

The unexpected caress of leather among flowers. Mimosa, iris, tuberose, and climbing rose. A floral perfume touched by leather.

I tried it at NM the other day. I like it, but Hermes' scents don't have any staying power. I have a bottle of Rose Ekabana that I hardly wear anymore. It's a shame because it was pricey.

I got a bottle of this at BG last month and I LOVE it. It's light enough that I can wear it every day and it doesn't make me sneeze. The scent does fade but I've found that when I spray it on in the morning, I can still smell it later in the evening.

I tried it at NM the other day. I like it, but Hermes' scents don't have any staying power. I have a bottle of Rose Ekabana that I hardly wear anymore. It's a shame because it was pricey.

really? Rose Ikebana lasts a long time on me. . . as do most Hermes fragrances

I love this fragrance! I got a sample when I ordered my silk twilly from hermes.com. At first I didn't like it, but after a minute or two it just smelled, wow. It really has a staying power too.

Rose Ikebana smells very similar to this new one for Hermes. I love Rose Ikebana and 24. Those are my two signature Hermes scents. Hermes perfumes don't necessarily smell the best when first sprayed. Once they settle though, they are terrific.