Jewelry Box in Action!!

Let me start with my white, lustruous and flawless 16MM SOUTH SEA PEARL EARRINGS and RING set. Will post pics of my watches, diamonds, necklaces, and rings as soon as I get them from the bank safe tom. :graucho:

Attachments

• 16mm Pearls.JPG
    16mm Pearls.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 4,618
  • Earrings.JPG
    Earrings.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 4,529
  • Ring.JPG
    Ring.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 4,805
here's my birthstone garnet with diamond bullets with my wedding band :

IMG_1624.jpg

Here's one of my cocktail rings. A huge amethyst set in 18k white gold. The vintage gemstone is an heirloom from my grandmother (used to be a pendant and was purchased in the 1950s) and I had it set to a ring. More jewelry to come later ......:graucho:

Attachments

• amethyst.JPG
    amethyst.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 4,290
  • amethyst closeup.JPG
    amethyst closeup.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 4,167
  • amethyst sideview.JPG
    amethyst sideview.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 4,171
Wow!!! l Love the amethyst cocktail ring/earring set...so colorful! And the vintage amethyst....Incredible! I LOVE amethysts. They are my birthstone. I have a tiny one (1/2 c) I got when I was 19!:drool:

Let me start with my white, lustruous and flawless 16MM SOUTH SEA PEARL EARRINGS and RING set. Will post pics of my watches, diamonds, necklaces, and rings as soon as I get them from the bank safe tom. :graucho:
Woow, gorgeous set. Pearls are so elegant and classic. Love it, especially the ring - it looks great with the delicate diamonds arpound the pearl.