New b-bags available at Song

candy-coated

Passion 4 Fashion
Aug 16, 2007
Hey girls,

I emailed Britta yesterday just as an enquiry into current stock and she has sent me back some photos of Balenciagas she has in at the moment.

I've requested this beauty :smile: and can't wait to receive it

She also has these available:

If you want further info about any of these you can contact her directly at [email protected]

omgomg THANKS FOR THAT! i really want the pink wallet. i just emailed her. PS: what is the model for the red bag&the pink wallet ? im sorry im kinda new to this balenciaga scene so i know really little.

xoxoxo

Umm I'm not really sure as I'm kind of new to this too but I think... the red may be a rouge city with the larger hardware but I can't see if it's gold or silver lol my eyesight is terrible.

Probably best if you wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to reply :nuts:

I think the "pink" wallet is unfortunatly a rouge vif and I think wallet is called portfeulle.
the city might be a tomato or rouge vif w/ giant silver hardware.

I spoke to Britta late this afternoon. She sent me the photos shown above plus a few others as well if anyone is interested. I don't have the prices so you would need to email / phone her.

PS - Britta sent me the photo of the bright red bag that was posted earlier too so the one shown here may be different.

Attachments

• P1030220_2.jpg
    P1030220_2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 64
  • P1030246_2.jpg
    P1030246_2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 43
  • P1030333_2.jpg
    P1030333_2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 51
  • P1030332_2.jpg
    P1030332_2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 59
  • P1030329_2.jpg
    P1030329_2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 66
I've also gone and bought the second from last bag from my original post lol God I'm going to be poor :smile: lol

Is that the green First?

If so, I bought one like it from them about a month ago and it is utterly divine - the best thing that I own!!!!

If you mean the red bag - it is a stunner!!!

I was originally considering your initial purchase - it is super.

I'm so happy I got in quickly, I emailed her just on a whim and didn't think she'd have anything left to be honest but she did and I just grabbed it lol,

Got the green first about 2 hours ago on the credit card *gulp* so I'm double excited now.

They both look so good, can't wait to receive them.

I was thinking about the red too but I've commited to buy a couple of bags next week from another pf-er so I can't spend anymore..... yet haha

I'm so happy I got in quickly, I emailed her just on a whim and didn't think she'd have anything left to be honest but she did and I just grabbed it lol,

Got the green first about 2 hours ago on the credit card *gulp* so I'm double excited now.

They both look so good, can't wait to receive them.

I was thinking about the red too but I've commited to buy a couple of bags next week from another pf-er so I can't spend anymore..... yet haha

Seriously - you will love that First!!! I have just bought that little wallet to match mine.

I just had a Mini-Classique like the top bag delivered in the post. I think that it may be Anis - I am about to investigate. It is so very cute too.

Ooo, the first bag is so cute... a mini-classique right? Do you know for how much? I'm sorry, I have no idea what Song is. I assume not online but a store. Where is it based?