Zucca Spy Question, please

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
I've been reading the buzz about the Zucca/Nappa Spy with the tortuga handles. Seems a few have bought theirs from Joma. Is there a version with black leather? It looks like all the pics have a medium brown leather. Am I seeing things?:confused1:
Thanks!

Beware of kneehighz ... She is what we call an 'enabler' or otherwise known as a 'crack dealer' around here. She will get you hooked! :roflmfao:

If you mean that the leather looks black on the Joma site, yeah Joma doesn't take good photos unfortunately. The colour isn't represented well. But yes it is meant to be a dark brown.

kneehighz - Thanks. Yes, considering. I saw it at Nordies on Friday and love it. But the Joma price is amazing! They are out of stock, but I sent an email.

kavnadoo - Oh, I am fully aware of kneehighz enabling ways, LOL.

Thanks for the help!

lies..LIES! Pay not attention to the member named Kavnadoo..:amazed:

Anyway, I had seen an ad that I used to drool over where this bag looked like it had black leather, whatever the color I knew I wanted the exact bag in the ad. Here's what I'm talking about..:sneaky: as well as the bag I got from Joma.........:biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• fendimodel0ua.jpg
    fendimodel0ua.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 171
  • zucca 019.jpg
    zucca 019.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 183
See... she starts off with photos... :amuse: Before you know it that hook will be so far down your throat that you will have to leave it there and go wherever it pulls! :graucho:

lies..LIES! Pay not attention to the member named Kavnadoo..:amazed:

Anyway, I had seen an ad that I used to drool over where this bag looked like it had black leather, whatever the color I knew I wanted the exact bag in the ad. Here's what I'm talking about..:sneaky: as well as the bag I got from Joma.........:biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG!!!! I :heart: this bag!!!!! :nuts:

Hi I have this bag...is really cute...I am more used to structured bags like LV's but this one is a nice change. I just wish it had pockets inside. The color does look dark in pictures but is not black...is dark brown.

That would be an awkward question for me to answer!:nuts: Well I might perhaps umm...encourage your unconscious to feel the need to acquire certain possessions that may be known by some as Fendi. All with your well-being in mind of course, I have found the joy in hand bags and would like to share it, as long as it doesn't break the bank.