Question about new Prada Gauffre E/W bag......

Well mine is in the box all ready for DHL to pick her up. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had the problem and I'm glad to know that it was authentic. Just disappointed with the bag, maybe I'll just put that $ towards another coffer (not really) :graucho:.

Well mine is in the box all ready for DHL to pick her up. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had the problem and I'm glad to know that it was authentic. Just disappointed with the bag, maybe I'll just put that $ towards another coffer (not really) :graucho:.

hehe you might want to check dark green one (called Boca I guess) I saw at NM,if you can't find blue one you are looking one

:rolleyes:

I've seen several irl that look like this.

The one Saks uses as a stock photo, looks like this. You can tell without zoom because the contract is so great (not a good thing, it should blend in more).

0416655062667_500x500.jpg

Yes, I bought it for $1880 with a 20% bluefly code. It came out to like $1510. Im really worried now! The bag should be here tomorrow. I will post pics so you guys can see. I really hope its not the same bag!