hey all i need some help.PLEASE

so i bought my GF this fendi spy bag for her b-day and on the handle there is a small rubber type peice that fell OFF!!! :wtf: i was so pissed. should i send it to fendi to get fixed or take it back, any other suggestions. im asking first because i dont want to wait FORever to get it back.

photo attached is the peice im talking about.
5d1a_1.jpg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Do you mean the mirror fell off? I would take it to the place you bought it. I think NM and Saks are good about fixing things like that or refunding you or sending it to Fendi...

That happened to one of mine, but I bought it from Jomashop online, so I am not going to return it (and they probably wouldn't take it). I slapped the piece back on and it stayed put - 'then', I saw that I put it on upside down, so know everyone will think it's a fake!:roflmfao:

I don't want to pry it off and replace it again, in case I can't get it to stay on.

That happened to one of mine, but I bought it from Jomashop online, so I am not going to return it (and they probably wouldn't take it). I slapped the piece back on and it stayed put - 'then', I saw that I put it on upside down, so know everyone will think it's a fake!:roflmfao:

I don't want to pry it off and replace it again, in case I can't get it to stay on.

LOL I wouldn't worry about that. It is a very believable story. And I am sure if someone wanted to examine your bag they would find everything else to be consistent with that of an authentic spy. :yes: