Grey Rive Gauche...couple of questions??

labellavida13

May 28, 2007
Ok, so opted to not get the grey downtown, thanks to some good advice and hard thinking but fell in love with the grey rive gauche. Does anyone own one? Have any pics you could share? Most important question...Does it show the dirt easily? Thanks so very much.

I have the grey one with ostrich. To be honest I don't use it enough to say if it shows wear or not, but I can tell you that I absolutely looooove the color and feel so special when I'm wearing it. It will be a perfect bag for this fall.

Melinda, how do you like your grey Rive Gauche? Am thinking my next YSL will either be an o/s grey Muse or Rive Gauche...

Hi Scholastican - I love the color but to be honest I haven't worn it yet as the weather has been rainy all summer in new york... I've been wearing my handy-dandy rain proof longchamp all summer long. But I think o/s grey ysl is the perfect neutral color for fall... can't wait to wear it when the weather gets a little bit cooler and less rainy. :smile:

Hi Scholastican - I love the color but to be honest I haven't worn it yet as the weather has been rainy all summer in new york... I've been wearing my handy-dandy rain proof longchamp all summer long. But I think o/s grey ysl is the perfect neutral color for fall... can't wait to wear it when the weather gets a little bit cooler and less rainy. :smile:

Thanks for the reply! Am in a dilemna whether to get a grey Rive Gauche or a violet Muse(both o/s) next. If you have the time, maybe you can post pics of your lovely bag?