Sep.Saks EGC

whats the double points all about?

Per the flyer that I received, it says:

SAKSFIRST members receive 2 base points plus 2 bonus points per eligible dollar spent from $1 to $4999, 4 base points plus 4 bonus points per eligible dollar spent from $5000 to $9999, and 6 base points plus 6 bonus points per eligible dollar spent therafter, based on your calendar year-to-date net purchases, for every dollar charged on purchases with the Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard or the SAKSFIRST credit card at Saks stores, catalogs and at saks.com during this event. Sales tax, delivery charges , beauty salon products and services, restaurants, fur storage, alterations, gratuity, repairs, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th stores, Corporate Gifts and Gift Card purchases are not eligible for SAKSFIRST points. (WHEW!!:sweatdrop:)

I had heard another EGC in September too, but then I was told no it's double points this week and then Friends and Family in October...So maybe November? Which would of COURSE be after the price hike...*sigh*

I read in a different thread, Jill posted that her SA told her that there's going to be an EGC in Oct.

April, your little one looks so cute in that picture on your avatar....