looking for a inferno ciao to complete my collection

*addict*

Aug 30, 2007
anyone know if any outlets or online stores are still selling inferno ciao's. or any small inferno bags? i found a seller wants $185 for it. should i buy it?

I know how you feel ... if you really wanted it, you should just go get it. Sometimes, I waited too long and not willing to pay a certain price and I really regret it. Inferno Ciaos are really kinda rare now but you know what, since you've started this thread, be prepared to see a few Inferno Ciao being listed on eBay these few days. It happens whenever someone said they wanted something, they magically appear in lots. Good Luck!

I know how you feel ... if you really wanted it, you should just go get it. Sometimes, I waited too long and not willing to pay a certain price and I really regret it. Inferno Ciaos are really kinda rare now but you know what, since you've started this thread, be prepared to see a few Inferno Ciao being listed on eBay these few days. It happens whenever someone said they wanted something, they magically appear in lots. Good Luck!

thanks, i feel a little bit better now. ill be looking even more this week! if not i guess im going to pay $185 for the ciao. (but it makes a lot more sense to pay $5 more and get the inferno bv instead!...oh what shall i do?)

Q-thanks for the update..was there anything good at woodbury for toki? i am hoping spiaggia comes to the outlet in the next few weeks and then i would head up and get something. i am hoping for a coirre or someting else that inspires me.

lara