Weslyn Boots...size opinions

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
I know a couple of TPF'rs have purchased the Weslyn boots. I'm thinking of getting these w/ PCE but was wondering, do they run true to size? I'm a size 8, and I'm wondering if I should get an 8 or an 8 1/2?

I purchased mine in a 5 1/2 which is what I usually wear and they are good. I know alot of women on here have problems with bigger calves. There is not alot of room in the calve area, at least I don't think. I have smaller calves so they don't bother me. I just wanted to tell you if that would be an issue. Hope this helps.

I purchased mine in a 5 1/2 which is what I usually wear and they are good. I know alot of women on here have problems with bigger calves. There is not alot of room in the calve area, at least I don't think. I have smaller calves so they don't bother me. I just wanted to tell you if that would be an issue. Hope this helps.

Thank you! Do they zip up the side?

I posted some good close up picks in another thread called Guess what just came from Fedex. You can look at them there.:tup:

Thank you!! I did see your pics! I just couldn't quite tell if they had zip up sides or not....hmmm...I don't have huge calves, but I don't have chicken legs either....I guess I'll just try them and if they don't work they can go back!!!