Hey Shewolfey.....I see you've been busy again..

I saw the heading for this link and I covered my mouth with my hands in shame..... Is that real? I had this on my watch list but we were leaving for shopping, so I threw a number up there thinking that there is noooooo way I was going to win--and I did!!!! I am in shock. Everyone here raves about these Marcelles so I wanted one! It looks good, but is there anyway it could be fake???

I saw the heading for this link and I covered my mouth with my hands in shame..... Is that real? I had this on my watch list but we were leaving for shopping, so I threw a number up there thinking that there is noooooo way I was going to win--and I did!!!! I am in shock. Everyone here raves about these Marcelles so I wanted one! It looks good, but is there anyway it could be fake???

Nah - that was a good one. Toffee. What did you win it for?

I'm new to this like you, but It looked good to me. I hope you got a nice bag. I'm kinda like you. I purchased a Lucy for a good price from eBay. Pretty sure it's legit but haven't got it yet. I asked all the appropriate questions and made an offer....we'll see.
DON'T YOU LOVE KOOBAS??????
Feed the addiction...LOL :nuts:

I'm new to this like you, but It looked good to me. I hope you got a nice bag. I'm kinda like you. I purchased a Lucy for a good price from eBay. Pretty sure it's legit but haven't got it yet. I asked all the appropriate questions and made an offer....we'll see.
DON'T YOU LOVE KOOBAS??????
Feed the addiction...LOL :nuts:

I am soooo addicted! I love them. I already said this on another thread but I am looking around my house for old stuff to sell on ebay so that I can buy more without the hubby knowing...

I am soooo addicted! I love them. I already said this on another thread but I am looking around my house for old stuff to sell on ebay so that I can buy more without the hubby knowing...

Yep.....me too. I'm clearing out most of my other bags for eBay and going to stay pretty much just with Koobas~~:yahoo: