Need opinions on which bag...

txcoachlover

Aug 28, 2007
I think I have finally narrowed my decision down to the signature stripe tote in khaki or the Carly in khaki/saddle. My only concern about the Carly is that it seems like everyone has one. I know that's because it's a beautiful bag, but still....

Also, I wonder how long the Carly will be in style with all of the harware on it. Don't get me wrong, I love that, but will it still be in style in 2 years? I carry my bags for a long time, so....

The signature tote seems to be such a classic shape, but I love the way they Carly looks....

Agh. I'm all confused again and keep going back and forth on what I want.

I think I have finally narrowed my decision down to the signature stripe tote in khaki or the Carly in khaki/saddle. My only concern about the Carly is that it seems like everyone has one. I know that's because it's a beautiful bag, but still....

Also, I wonder how long the Carly will be in style with all of the harware on it. Don't get me wrong, I love that, but will it still be in style in 2 years? I carry my bags for a long time, so....

The signature tote seems to be such a classic shape, but I love the way they Carly looks....

Agh. I'm all confused again and keep going back and forth on what I want.
have u considered the legacy shoulder bag. i don't want to confuse u more but i think that is timeless and classic and will not go out of style. that is just my opinion.

IMHO the Carly is a beautiful purse that is timeless. I dont care how many people have it or dont have it, will even be carrying it in a couple of years, it makes me feel gorgeous! My chocolate brown carly makes me feel extremely feminine and like I am REALLY carrying a purse that accents me.

IMHO the Carly is a beautiful purse that is timeless. I dont care how many people have it or dont have it, will even be carrying it in a couple of years, it makes me feel gorgeous! My chocolate brown carly makes me feel extremely feminine and like I am REALLY carrying a purse that accents me.
i have a black leather carly and i totally agree with u

I would go for the Carly but a leather one, I think that's a timeless bag. I also love the signature Carly, but I think the leather one is a 20-year bag.