kooba at off 5th san diego

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
off 5th has 30% off again...still have Lena in Bark and Honey and I think black and Sienna in cream. I didn't check price yesterday but I think with the extra discount they would be around $200

off 5th has 30% off again...still have Lena in Bark and Honey and I think black and Sienna in cream. I didn't check price yesterday but I think with the extra discount they would be around $200

Thanks for heads up. I am always on the look out for an ivory sienna, I had the scarlett but it was a bit too small for everyday needs. But everywhere I turn I only see it in Cream.

Oh yes - and a Saks Off Fifth in Camarillo - half an hour away, but I just meant San Diego in general. I want to live in La Jolla or Del Mar.....:crybaby:

Let me tell you, I am a San Diego native and this is really the best place in the whole world. I didn't appreciate it until now. But to live in Del Mar or La Jolla you would be dealing with a whole new type of person. (Maybe I should be careful what I say but...) I worked in both those areas when I was younger and the people are very snotty IMO.

But maybe they can because they live there... I don't know....

And of course not EVERYONE is like that...:smile:

Let me tell you, I am a San Diego native and this is really the best place in the whole world. I didn't appreciate it until now. But to live in Del Mar or La Jolla you would be dealing with a whole new type of person. (Maybe I should be careful what I say but...) I worked in both those areas when I was younger and the people are very snotty IMO.

But maybe they can because they live there... I don't know....

And of course not EVERYONE is like that...:smile:

Where in San Diego are you???