pics of amarante phone strap?

mcw

Jan 13, 2007
anyone please post pics of amarante phone strap....i am in between of a pomme or the amarante. could not decide at this moment since i haven't seent the amarante IRL. so.. many thx if anyone has purchased already..what color should i get? i always want the pomme since i missed the chance back in Feb. so.. should i go for the pomme??

p.s (my store only received the perle and i checked it out the other way. it looks super cute, but i am afraid it will get dirty very easily. so, i turned it down)

m9192-0.jpg
img10074391965.jpeg

Got these pictures from sophia618's thread below:

-----> eye candy!!! enjoy :heart::heart::heart: <-----

I have this but will be returning it. My SA sent it to me when she sent me my Trevi, for some reason thinking I had wanted it. I have the iPhone and it doesn't have a place for the phone strap. Love the color of it though. =)

Your Welcome! :heart:

So .... which one do you plan on getting? :graucho:

i am getting the pomme.. the amarante is definitely too dark for my taste. at first, i thought it will be dark purple under the light. after seeing the pics. um... have to go for the pomme. But, i just ordered my new phone, LG prada. don't know whether there is a place for the strap.. urgh... anyone knows??

i am getting the pomme.. the amarante is definitely too dark for my taste. at first, i thought it will be dark purple under the light. after seeing the pics. um... have to go for the pomme.

Yeah, I saw the Amarante Phone Strap in person and it was so dark I thought it was Black.

So good choice on picking the Pomme Phone Strap .... the color is so stunning! :tup:
img10162530557.jpeg