Anyone want to sell a Paddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emma456

Sep 8, 2007
Hiya, i'm new here! I'm absolutly dying for a Chloe paddington, and was just wondering if anyone wanted to sell one? I like a few of the colours, so i'm not too fussed! I've spent hours looking on ebay and its filled with fakes, and when a real one comes around i dont like the colour! I'm going back to uni soon so im reluctant to buy a new one as i'll need the money! Thanks anyway! :yes:

Hiya, i'm new here! I'm absolutly dying for a Chloe paddington, and was just wondering if anyone wanted to sell one? I like a few of the colours, so i'm not too fussed! I've spent hours looking on ebay and its filled with fakes, and when a real one comes around i dont like the colour! I'm going back to uni soon so im reluctant to buy a new one as i'll need the money! Thanks anyway! :yes:
I don't think we are allowed to buy or sell on this forum. However, in the authentic ebay finds thread, occasionally a great find will pop up sold by a TPFer. And, you can always post photos on the authenticate thread to help with your purchases. The ladies are great here and am sure they are willing to help you out to find the perfect paddy. And, it seems that a lot of places have great sales, so when sales season comes around, you may be able to pick your dream bag. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.