I'm so excited...

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Some of you lucky ladies live in places where you can walk in to Chanel Boutique any time you like. I am not one of those ladies. I am so excited because my hubby and I are getting away for a relaxing night in Charlotte this weekend. It is almost impossible to get away because we have a 2 and a 3 1/2 year-old and I hate leaving them with sitters. In fact, this is only my second night away from them since my daughter was born 3 1/2 years ago!
Our first stop will of course be the Chanel boutique in NM! I absolutely LOVE the mall in Charlotte. Unfortunately, I don't know how much I'll be buying considering I just landed my dream bag this past week (my new gray Vintage Ligne). I don't know what I'm going to do if I run in to that metallic silver Chanel wallet with detatchable chain that I've had my eye on????????????????

oh i have a feeling i know what you will do when you run into that wallet! it's quite gorgeous and would look lovely inside your new grey VL bag!

Dangerous!! You will probably end up getting something you were not intending...when you get in there and see the stuff for yourself it is so different, have fun!

Oh, I am excited for you! Whether you buy something or not I know you will have a lovely time. If you do buy, please post a pic! Enjoy....

Some of you lucky ladies live in places where you can walk in to Chanel Boutique any time you like. I am not one of those ladies. I am so excited because my hubby and I are getting away for a relaxing night in Charlotte this weekend. It is almost impossible to get away because we have a 2 and a 3 1/2 year-old and I hate leaving them with sitters. In fact, this is only my second night away from them since my daughter was born 3 1/2 years ago!
Our first stop will of course be the Chanel boutique in NM! I absolutely LOVE the mall in Charlotte. Unfortunately, I don't know how much I'll be buying considering I just landed my dream bag this past week (my new gray Vintage Ligne). I don't know what I'm going to do if I run in to that metallic silver Chanel wallet with detatchable chain that I've had my eye on????????????????