Official Paris Hilton Thread

0907072hallmark1.jpg

I got this from The Smoking Gun (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0907072hallmark1.html). There's also actual court documents about the lawsuit.

Thanks for posting this, cocogirl!

Hallmark does this to everyone...I guess people have forgotten that certain presidents and presidential candidates have been on cards with much worse jokes than this and no one seems to care about those. They think they're hilarious.
But of course when it's Paris...:rolleyes:

I think this will be settled if Hallmark just gives her commission on those cards cause that's what is really wanted anyway. Money. I don't think her caring about her image is the case for the lawsuit I mean come on, look at how she became "famous".

i think they're funny, and not mean at all. I mean, they're true? She says "That's hot", even tried to copyright the saying which is ridiculous, and she was in jail. She's not the first person to be made fun of on a card.

Wouldn't it set kind of a crazy precedent if she won the case?

But if you have a baaabbby, you won't be the baaabby, sweetie.

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

Cmon.. Hollywood is going baby crraazzyyy right now (thanks alot mrs jolie-pitts)...

I can see the novelty that would appeal to Paris - changing outfits... and... umm.... buying... more outfits... :Push:

But a baby is not a barbie doll... or a handbag you get rid of when the fun factor wears off..

But when has Paris ever lived up to her words? Charity events?!? Pffttt... oh please...

I thought I've seen Shoebox cards making fun of the President. Am I mistaken? I think Paris should let it go. If she wanted to sue someone, Sarah Silverman was much more offensive towards her at the awards show a few months ago.

I feel like saying some really mean things, but I wont. All I will say is that someone needs to tell Paris that she will have to stop spray tanning if she gets pregnant because the fumes are likely unhealthy for the fetus. She will also have to stop taking Valtrex, which can't be taken during pregnancy or breat feeding.

It may also be worthwhile to let her know that there are many aspects of pregnancy that simply are not "hot", like when your feet swell, the stretch marks around your breasts and stomach, the hair that can start growing in weird places, and that doesn't even get into the labour part and what happens afterward...

That woman seriously sounds stupid sometimes. I would like to hear an audio clip of that interview.

Really Ladies, isn't that what you thought about when you decided to have a child - how hot you would look in your maternity clothes?! LOL