POST PICS of YOUR SLOUCHY FLOOPY USED BIRKINS

:tup:cool, thanks for sharing!!

here's me and my 35 black chevre birkin :

IMG_1705.jpg

i do like them slouchy!

My birkin just got back from spa treatment at NYC. It looks like new on corners, handles, etc, but it is much softer! So send it to spa if you want floopy - it NEVER did this before spa - it was mou - but not falling down dead!
Here it is after spa - filled with normal stuff and empty -

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HERMES bluejean birkin 35 088%watertpf.JPG
    HERMES bluejean birkin 35 088%watertpf.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 9,981
  • %20WATER.JPG
    %20WATER.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 9,514
Reactions: bleusaphire
Hummingbird. I love your Blue Jean So nice and floopy!I did not know that Birkins were made mou.

Ut oh, what does made mou mean? If it is some special construction, then I don't think that it is mou. I use that word to mean slouchy, not rigid. My bolides seem from the outside to be constructed the same, but one is very mou, and the other is very rigid. The first one is clemence, the rigid one is chevre. I thought it was the leather that made the difference.

Any how, my birkin is now like new and very slouchy floopy fall over when empty.

My birkin just got back from spa treatment at NYC. It looks like new on corners, handles, etc, but it is much softer! So send it to spa if you want floopy - it NEVER did this before spa - it was mou - but not falling down dead!

attachment.php

LOL h-bird. I often feel like that floopy birkin after a spa treatment.

PS That is one beautiful BJ Birkin.

LOL h-bird. I often feel like that floopy birkin after a spa treatment.

PS That is one beautiful BJ Birkin.

Thank you, Wrongnumber. I'm growing fonder of it. They really cleaned this up. I was amazed when I saw it. The corners, handles, everything like new [but floopy].

On the other hand, I sent away another piece at the same time and it looked like it was never touched by a cleanup anything. ??

I don't think in the pics that the black chevre birkin or the white birkin look floopy slouchy but they look unbuttoned and batwingy. If the belts were secured, even with the top open and tucked in, they would look like new.

thanks for sharing! GORGEOUS birkin;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just curious, how much does it cost for the spa treatment? My 35cm clemence could use it... TIA!

Katieann - The spa treatment for this bag cost $100. They cleaned the whole bag, retouched the color on the corners, entirely removed old wax edge on handles and replaced. A vintage lizard kelly got the lizard skin treatment [?] and tiny restitching all around the front flap, and cleaning of the inside - $150.
I sent in another clemence bag and asked for cleaning and it came back looking the same - not clean - and they charged me $50.
I would suggest being VERY specific about what you want done, either on the form your SA is filling out, or in the letter you send to the shop in NYC with your bag. I had not been specific on the bag that was not cleaned, but very specific on the bj birkin and vintage lizard.

vreelandia - thank you!

Reactions: hsiep215
H'bird, thank you for the tips. I sent two vintage bags once and never knew I had to be specific in my request for the spa treatment. 9 months later (yes, I kid you not!), they looked the same. Not a whit of difference to my dismay.

HELLO HELLO!! Where are your floopy, used, full of patina birkins?!? I just found this picture here at the Forum! In order to have fLOOPyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birkins we should alwayssssss have our babies full and heavy like this:

Attachments

• chlshoes.jpg
    chlshoes.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5,099
I just bought a graphite clemence and from word go it is floopy so I guess some may even been born that way! She'll be arriving early next week and I'll be sure to post a picture.
H'bird love the floop on your bj!
I'm with S'Mom. Everyone needs atleast one floopy birkin. It's really a must! ;)

Reactions: ChloeClad