Hayden-Harnett Mercer Clutch in Blush-thoughts?

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Need your opinions on this bag, please and thanks! Love the style, love the price, not quite sure if I love the color... What do you think-would it work as a neautral?

here's the link as well: http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?...denharnett.com/index.cgi?action=special_offer

clutch_blush_med.jpeg

If you're unsure about the color, how about the same bag in Luggage? It's a more common color, and it's even cheaper. I hear the blush is a true peach color. I'd get one, too, but I don't think it would look good with my skin tone.

Go to the Post pics thread. Someone posted the Havana in this colour last night (last page of thread I believe). I don't think it will work as a neutral though. I would probably get it in luggage if i were you.

Go to the Post pics thread. Someone posted the Havana in this colour last night (last page of thread I believe). I don't think it will work as a neutral though. I would probably get it in luggage if i were you.

Yep, that was me.

I personally love the color. It is a true apricot-peach shade. It actually matches a surprising amount of my clothes too. I only own a few truly neutral bags, though. Most of my bags are funky colors and I pair them with neutral clothes.

That being said, I don't think I would get the Mercer clutch in Blush. It is a very structured bag with prominent hardware whereas the Blush leather is very butter soft and slouchy. I just don't think the feel and look of this particular leather is suited to that bag, KWIM?

Yep, that was me.

I personally love the color. It is a true apricot-peach shade. It actually matches a surprising amount of my clothes too. I only own a few truly neutral bags, though. Most of my bags are funky colors and I pair them with neutral clothes.

That being said, I don't think I would get the Mercer clutch in Blush. It is a very structured bag with prominent hardware whereas the Blush leather is very butter soft and slouchy. I just don't think the feel and look of this particular leather is suited to that bag, KWIM?

I do hear what you're saying there. I'd love to see it in a small, slouchy bag since I have more big bags that I know what to do with:smile:. I think i'll keep my eyes out for something else.

I do hear what you're saying there. I'd love to see it in a small, slouchy bag since I have more big bags that I know what to do with:smile:. I think i'll keep my eyes out for something else.

I think the lorca flap demi in blush is really cute. The more I see it the more I want one!