Yellow undertones foudnation

I haven't had a chance to try this line yet, but Thi Cosmetics by Taylor Pham is a new make-up line designed specifically for Asian beauties, created by a fellow Asian woman. All of their foundations are yellow-toned and their color palette (eyeshadow, blush, gloss) was geared towards enhancing Asian beauty (dark brown eyes, yellow-toned skin, etc.). If you try it, let me know how you like it! I've been dying to try this brand.

I used to work in makeup, so unless you need full coverage I SOOOO do not recommend MAC....I would recommend
Bobbi Brown --this is ALL you talks about having a yellow base looks good on anyone

or

Smashbox, or Prescriptives (you can get a custom made color) but I think it may be a little on the pricey side.

ATTENTION MY FELLOW POOR PEOPLE

Of the drugstore brands H.I.P. has the best colors of all. The thing is, they are made for oily skin.

Which is good. I have oily skin, but I also like the refraction or reflection or mitosis or stenosis or whatever is in Maybelline Age Rewind, which runs pinker than a bunny nose, so I mix them.