Kooba Sienna in Bourbon $375 Bergdorf Goodman...

I can't believe that....I know last time they came and went a bunch of times over a period of a few days. If anyone has their heart set on one I would check it frequently. The only reason I know this is it is one of the sites I must check 4 or 5 times a day. (yes I am obsessive about getting a good Kooba deal!)

Thank you soooo much for posting this! Indeed there don't seem to be any left on the website, but bought one recently for $469 from them and i just spoke with customer service and they are giving me a price adjustment!!!! :yahoo:

That just totally made my day!!!!

Thank you soooo much for posting this! Indeed there don't seem to be any left on the website, but bought one recently for $469 from them and i just spoke with customer service and they are giving me a price adjustment!!!! :yahoo:

Why that's just fabulous!!!! :yahoo:

WOW they do have good customer service. That's great!

I know someone here was looking for one in Bourbon...I hope they catch them when they have one available. I watch that site religiously and they do come and go, but I suspect they are getting near the end on their Kooba supply. The website doesn't even list Kooba in their regularly priced bags. =(