Consignment stores in London?

Feb 26, 2007
I'm in the process of clearing out my wardrobe and have a bunch of clothes that I no longer want, but are too good to throw away (many of them still have tags on :shame:smile:. I was thinking about selling them on eBay, but I've never been a seller before and also, I think it's quite hard to sell designer clothing at a decent price.

SO! I was thinking about heading to a consigment store. Would anyone know of any in London that sell designer clothing? And also, do you know what sort of split they usually offer in terms of profit?

TIA :tup:

I'm in the process of clearing out my wardrobe and have a bunch of clothes that I no longer want, but are too good to throw away (many of them still have tags on :shame:smile:. I was thinking about selling them on eBay, but I've never been a seller before and also, I think it's quite hard to sell designer clothing at a decent price.

SO! I was thinking about heading to a consigment store. Would anyone know of any in London that sell designer clothing? And also, do you know what sort of split they usually offer in terms of profit?

TIA :tup:

Hi Tia,
I own and operate a Online Consignment Company called
A-Z ONLINE SELLERS (AZOLS)
I'm currently sell a lot of clothing for other customers on eBay, kijiji and other sites in Canada.
If your still interested please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
:yahoo:
Paul