Question for my Hermes ladies

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
You all know Im a big lurker here...and have been for sometime. Here is my latest question. SO when a Birkin starts to sag....what do you do? Do you love it more, less, want a new one??? By the time I finally bite the bullet and buy one I will be so SMART!!!:heart:

NO!!! I still want to buy diamonds and other bags and, and, and, and....oh NO!!! I would like one Hermes...just one. I know the one and when I get it...oh you all will know. I still want the low down...???

NO!!! I still want to buy diamonds and other bags and, and, and, and....oh NO!!! I would like one Hermes...just one. I know the one and when I get it...oh you all will know. I still want the low down...???

that's what we all said. LOL.
but no..i think you'll enjoy every stage of the bag..from brand spanking new to an old saggy lady.

Okay, okay...for now I want one..(BAD) and I know what I want. A birkin in gold...40. (ok, I do not know how to say everything, but I KNOW how it looks) I just would really love to know, when it does get a bit dirty, or saggy...are you all still in love??

Okay, okay...for now I want one..(BAD) and I know what I want. A birkin in gold...40. (ok, I do not know how to say everything, but I KNOW how it looks) I just would really love to know, when it does get a bit dirty, or saggy...are you all still in love??

yes. and Hermes is magical when it comes to spa treatment for the tired looking bags.

Hermes bags sort of grow with you, like the girls said, from new to old you love them just as much. If not more as each mark makes it more yours in a way. And the girls are also right about the "only one" thing, lol.