Help!! Has anyone seen this in a store near you??

brtracy

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
I am looking for this pair of Manolo Blahnik Mary Jane in Red Snake Skin in size 6, 6.5 or 7.

I ordered from NM online as a gift and got the shoes today... They sent me a USED pair.. leather all winkled and bottom wore and with a box that looks like it has been in the trash cans... Worse thing, the box doesn't even match.. it was from a Nordstrom Return with nordstrom tag information and wrapping paper!!

This is almost $800 and they sent me used!!! I hate Neiman Marcus online.. If it weren't because I really need it as a gift.

So Ladies, PLEASE PLEASE help me locate this!!! TIA

Attachments

• NMX01XM_mn.jpg
    NMX01XM_mn.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 42
Gosh, that's terrible :sad: I practically *live* at Neiman (LOL), meaning I check them out at lunch at least once a week and never seen this pair. I was even at Blahnik trunk show recently and didn't see anything even close. Sorry to disappoint you but perhaps someone here knows where to get them.

I am looking for this pair of Manolo Blahnik Mary Jane in Red Snake Skin in size 6, 6.5 or 7.

I ordered from NM online as a gift and got the shoes today... They sent me a USED pair.. leather all winkled and bottom wore and with a box that looks like it has been in the trash cans... Worse thing, the box doesn't even match.. it was from a Nordstrom Return with nordstrom tag information and wrapping paper!!

This is almost $800 and they sent me used!!! I hate Neiman Marcus online.. If it weren't because I really need it as a gift.

So Ladies, PLEASE PLEASE help me locate this!!! TIA

First of all, did you complain? These seem to be my famous words I have been using lately w/ NM online. LOL

But otherwise, try using their personal shopper service. They may be able to locate it for you or have an SA at your local NM find them for you. For commission on $800+ shoes, they should be more than happy to find them for you. lol I would find them for you! :yes:

Thanks Ashakes. I complaint, but it doesn't even matter because there is no 6 or 6.5 anymore. I can not believe it!! I called MB in New York and they say they don't have it...

I called NM trying to locate one in their store, they said it's a web only shoes.

God, this just summarized my luck with NM Online. My order either gets cancelled or they ship me used shoes.

Errrr!!!

First of all, did you complain? These seem to be my famous words I have been using lately w/ NM online. LOL

But otherwise, try using their personal shopper service. They may be able to locate it for you or have an SA at your local NM find them for you. For commission on $800+ shoes, they should be more than happy to find them for you. lol I would find them for you! :yes:

Thanks Ashakes. I complaint, but it doesn't even matter because there is no 6 or 6.5 anymore. I can not believe it!! I called MB in New York and they say they don't have it...

I called NM trying to locate one in their store, they said it's a web only shoes.

God, this just summarized my luck with NM Online. My order either gets cancelled or they ship me used shoes.

Errrr!!!
One more question, will NM store give me a store credit if I try to return it as a Gift without anything?
Thanks!