bubble quilt hard to find?

skyblue

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Well, recently i picked up my first chanel bag. i got the lamb single flap. while i was at holts i didnt see any bubble quilt bowlers. i wanted to know if this is a limited edition? im so in love with this bag and it looks so soft and cuddly i just have to have it. i realize that being in bc we probably dont get a lot of the bags that the us has. can anyone fill me in? maybe there will be opportunity to purchase this beauty.

hi skyblue,
i just got my bubble a week ago and yes, it was super hard. it depends on which color you like though, mine was dark beige which is pretty rare now. plenty of chocolate browns are still available though. just call a chanel boutique and have them search their computers for you. they can ship you one from anywhere in the country. good luck, let me know how it goes!!

kinda sucks cause im not in the US. i called chanel and they told me that there were only 2 bowlers. but they sold out and they wont be getting anymore. is that normal?

kinda sucks cause im not in the US. i called chanel and they told me that there were only 2 bowlers. but they sold out and they wont be getting anymore. is that normal?

hi, i'm located in van too. i got my BQ bowler in light beige @ chanel boutique. From what i remember they ordered 3 in light beige. but it's possible that they ended up getting only 2.