Speedy Mirage!

The bordeaux one is in my local LV, but I'm WL'd for the noir....

May I ask you 'travelbliss' where are you in the U.S.?

I'm wondering if you could buy it before the release date. :confused1: I remember our member bought the Neo Cabby in black (correct me if I'm wrong) before its release date and the SA asked not to use it before that date or she (the SA) will be in serious problem.

Thank you for sharing your pic!

No seam?? What? I'm getting confused. Perhaps the bordeaux is the only one with the seam on the bottom? Seam or no seam. This one has one, another doesn't. :shrugs:

May I ask you 'travelbliss' where are you in the U.S.?

I'm wondering if you could buy it before the release date. :confused1: I remember our member bought the Neo Cabby in black (correct me if I'm wrong) before its release date and the SA asked not to use it before that date or she (the SA) will be in serious problem.

I live in FL.

Any you are right....if the store has the bag, it cannot come home with you until September 15th !!!!
This was told to me by my SA, who said LV is supposed to be very strict about this !!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how the girl from the UK got hers before the 15th. I think it was a mistake from her store that it was sold before release date....